September Bliss Box Reveal! September 12, 2016 10:52
Revive Your Bath fir needle & grapefruit cold process body soap-Compared to a store bought bar of soap, this handmade soap is made from vegetable-based oils and does not contain any harmful chemicals, preservatives, parabens, or synthetics found in commercial soap. It is gentler and milder, which guarantees the softness of your skin. Vegan // 4 oz // Certified Leaping Bunny Company
- It's Lovely Co. pink clay mask- A beautifying and softening mask. The french pink clay and rosehip powder soothes irritated skin and promotes skin cell renewal, all while nourishing and polishing your pores. Good for all skin types and mature skin.
- Branch To Nature Thyme blemish roll on stick-Naturally fast acting blemish roll-on astringent. Contains thyme & thyme extract which contain anti-inflammatory properties, along with other natural ingredients to work quickly on blemishes. This roll-on stick reduces the appearance of spots and soothes redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere!
- Heels & Pearls rose petal shaving soap by Pine Tree Road Soaps-Just like our other shaving soaps, this bar is made with bentonite clay, which gives the razor 'slip', for easy gliding. Heels + Pearls is amped up with some hot pink color and a tropical scent. It also has a generous helping of unrefined shea butter, making this one creamy bar.
- Sisal soap saver sack by Tunetti- These sisal soap savers pouches are a great way to exfoliate your skin and extend the life of your soap. Just slip your soap in the opening and close the top by pulling on the cord. The cord lets you hang it up when you're done extending the life of your soap.
- Inspirational framing quote by HELLO! BLISS BOX